Friday, February 14, 2014

Get a Google Account

In order to create collaborative lesson plans through Google, each person needs a Google email account.  This is an easy, painless process that can be completed in about 5-10 minutes.  Please follow this link:
https://accounts.google.com/SignUp and let me know when you have an account.

Once all fourth grade teachers have an account opened, we will begin getting familiar with the Google Docs app that will allow for easy collaboration.  

So, your assignment is to simply create a Google email account using the above link.  Email me when you're done.

2 comments:

  1. I must admit I do not like change and I was worried about using Google Docs but it has been very easy and saves so much time! I like how the link is on your desktop and it is right there... no more searching through files and folders on my computer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After 22 years of teaching, this is definitely the way to go!! Enjoyed being a guinea pig!! I love the fact we do not have to spend so much time searching through files!!

    ReplyDelete